Information Technology Services
We work with you to find the best IT solution for your business. For some organizations the cost to staff and manage your own IT department isn’t always practical, but the cost of a network breach can be even higher, that’s why our fully managed IT program is a worthwhile alternative. Our team of experts will monitor and support your entire business network, from servers and software to network administration. By using the best technology, techniques and security standards we strive to provide the best service to our customers and reduce your cyber risk, so you’ll have total network peace of mind.
Full Service IT
When you partner with us for comprehensive technology management services, we become your organization’s new IT department. Our real live support staff is available 24/7, by phone and email, to answer questions and help resolve issues. We can reduce the impact of technology failures on your business by taking immediate action to resolve issues quickly. Our Managed IT Services really is your complete IT solution. We handle technology, so you can get back to work.
- 24/7 Advanced Performance Monitoring ensures all of the critical network devices that comprise your small business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally. Critical issues are identified, reported, and resolved in real time.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance ensures that your servers, PCs and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security.
- Monthly Network Health Review dedicates time to review reports and issues that are important to the ongoing performance of your network. We translate technology into business terms for you.
- Help Desk provides our customers with professional and immediate support. Our dedicated team of knowledgeable professionals are always standing by to assist you with any of your questions.
- Unlimited Remote and Onsite Support ensures the utmost in business stability and reliability. A single monthly price provides network vulnerability assessments and remediation.
- Network Engineering creates the opportunity for our team to build your organization’s network from the ground up, making it unique and designed exactly to meet your needs.
Our IT mission is to protect your business from any cyber risk. Cyber-attacks are disruptive and may be damaging financially and to your organization’s reputation. Our highest priority is to protect sensitive data in your network; by using leading-edge strategies guided by recognized security standards, we can help identify your businesses exposure to cyber-attacks. We don’t just do a checklist audit process, or a simple vulnerability scan; we understand prevention is no longer enough. Our IT team assumes a defensive posture and actively hunts for potential cyber-threats. By using prevention tactics and combining it with advanced detection techniques, we’re able to achieve a robust security posture for our customers.
Making sure your organization’s network is regulatory compliance for cyber-security is critical when it comes to auditing standards. We have experience helping customers secure their network in industries such as healthcare, finance and insurance.